PMH Consultancy and Education Ltd was founded in 2015 by a team of specialist health and social care workers. They have a wealth of experience in safeguarding adults, quality, health inequalities, education, leadership, dementia care, older people, mental health, learning disabilities, nursing and social work. The team is passionate about making a difference to the lives of patients/service users and enable participants to achieve this through their specialist consultancy and educational services and resources.
- We help professionals develop advance knowledge, skills and competencies that put patients/service users at the heart of what they do.
- We advocate the importance of patient experience, safety, outcomes and safeguarding to ensure that person centred care and Making Safeguarding Personal are central to care delivery.
- We support to tackle health inequalities by empowering health and social care professionals to work in environments that recognises the uniqueness of patients/service users.
PMH Consultancy and Education Ltd provides consultancy services in the following specialist areas:
- All aspects relating to safeguarding adults at governance, strategic, operational level to ensure that the organisation has the systems and processes in place to meet its statutory requirements as outlined in the Care Act.
- All aspects relating to dementia care which will ensure that the organisations and its workforce have systems and processes in place that promote person centred principles and key aspects relating to dementia.
- All aspects relating the long term conditions in relation to older people which will ensure that the organisations and its workforce have systems and processes in place that promote person centred principles and key aspects of older people.
- All aspects of health and social care leaders that focuses on empowering professionals to lead complex settings with a key focus on transformation and authentic styles of leadership.
Education and workforce development -
- All aspects relating to supporting organisations in undertaking skills analysis of the workforce and establish the developmental needs for health and social professionals.
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- All aspects of undertaking consultancy relating to mental health and learning disabilities services, particularly complex cases, which require specialist assessment and support, particularly in relation to adult safeguarding.
- All aspects relating to equality and diversity within the context of health inequalities and the implications for patients/service users and care delivery.